Sunday 17 March 2013

Life after marriage and headband for baby girl

I get married with a very good man. He is my Imam, my religious teacher, my handyman, my driver, my best friend, my kitchen helper (he taught me how to siang ikan. Suami korang hade? Haha). I am blessed . Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for giving me the nicest guy i've ever met on earth. I have been a wife for a week and currently enjoying the ride. Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry are my daily routine. I couldn't deny that it is very tiring but surprisingly i am enjoying it. Hehe. 

That is story number one. Next i am going to talk about headband for baby girl. My best friend during university requested me to make her pretty baby girl a headband. I have look for some idea and here some of my inspiration.

 Headbands by Createbellacreate


flower headband by homemadesaturday

Can't wait to make one tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment